Deloris (Lori) King Cromartie
Lori is a South Carolina attorney focusing on medical malpractice, product liability, workers compensation, and environmental law. She earned her law degree, magna cum laude, from the Charleston School of Law, where she served as Articles Editor of the Federal Courts Law Review. She also earned a B.A., cum laude, in Business Economics from Wofford College.
While attending law school, Lori clerked for the South Carolina Attorney General’s Office in Columbia and the Honorable David C. Norton, United States Judge for the District of South Carolina, Charleston Division.
Following law school, Lori clerked for The Honorable George C. James, Jr., Third Judicial Circuit in Sumter, and practiced law at Trask and Howell in Mount Pleasant, where she defended workers compensation claims on behalf of insurance carriers.
Lori is a member of the South Carolina Bar Association, the Georgetown County Bar Association, South Carolina Women Lawyers, South Carolina Association for Justice, Coastal Women’s Law Association, and Georgetown Young Professionals. She is also an active member of Prince George Winyah Episcopal Church.
Areas of Practice
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Nursing home neglect
- Personal injury
- Automobile and trucking accidents
- Product liability
- Medical product defects
- Environmental law
- Workers compensation
- Prison abuse and police misconduct
Bar and Court Admissions
- South Carolina
- United States District Court, District of South Carolina
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Georgetown County Bar Association, Treasurer
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Women Lawyers
- Coastal Women’s Law Association
- Georgetown County Young Professionals